Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

via
Awkward
-The weather here in Michigan. We are now back to Spring...
-I already have the names picked out for my future pugs! I want a male fawn one that will be named either Gus-Gus or Oliver, and then I want a male black one that will be named Rondo (yes it's after my favorite basketball player Rajon Rondo from the Boston Celtics).
-This song. I mean come on, really?
-Getting stuck in a traffic jam (?) on the freeway. Turns out there was a car accident...on one of the nicest days here in Michigan! But we were fully stopped for like 30 minutes and had no idea what was going on.
-Realizing that Ann Arbor has not one but two TJ Maxx's! In a way it's awesome but then again...which one do I go to? Do they both have the same stuff?...nope. So now every time I make a trip to go to TJ Maxx, I'm going to be in limbo deciding which one to go to.

Awesome
-The fact that Ann Arbor has two TJ Maxx's!
-In less than a month I'll be taking my first photography class...YAY!
-My laptop not freezing yet. It usually freezes about three times while writing a blog...it gets annoying sometimes.
-The NBA playoffs begin Saturday!
-Hudsonville's Triple Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.
Via

1 comment:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Those are awesome pug names:) I love to pick out names for all my future pugs. I keep a list that I have deemed awesome.