Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I set my alarm for 6:00 a.m. ET to watch the royal wedding and I have to say, Catherine's dress is gorgeous! Designer Sarah Burton did an amazing job!

via
However, I did not like this hat worn by Princess Beatrice. What in the world was she thinking!? I mean who puts this on their head and says, "Yeah, that looks pretty." ?????

via
Then I waited patiently with the rest of the world for Prince William and Catherine to kiss and at 8:27 a.m. ET they walked out to the balcony at Buckingham Palace and kissed....twice!

via
Did you watch the royal wedding? Did you pull an all nighter or did you set your alarm like I did? Or maybe your DVR saved you from doing both!? lol.

1 comment:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I DVRed the whole thing and I am glued to my tv right now. I love all the pomp and circumstance. And all of the crazy hats.


Kate's dress is just amazing, but that was no surprise:)