Saturday, April 9, 2011

Summer Plans

Ever since I got this amazing Michigan nature calendar for Christmas this past year I've been waiting for nicer weather so that the boy and I could go to some of the places that are pictured in it. So I got to thinking...and now that the snow has finally melted, the boy and I are going to be taking road trips all throughout Spring and Summer (and possibly Fall as well) to visit all of the sites where the pictures were taken at...along with some other beautiful sites here in Michigan!

Here are a few pictures of the gorgeous scenery Michigan has to offer:

Lake Superior, Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore [via]
Round Island Lighthouse, Mackinac Island [via]
Lake Huron sunset at Lighthouse Park [via]
Birch Trees & Sandstone Cliffs along Lake Superior [via]
Seul Point Lighthouse [via]
Presque Isle River, Porcupine Mountains State Park [via]
St. Joseph's North Pier Lighthouse [via]

Hopefully I'll have pictures to post of my own here soon. The plan is to go somewhere this month...I can't wait!

1 comment:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Wow, I haven't ever been to Michigan (aside from the airport), and these pictures make me want to go. The lighthouses are breathtaking. Can't wait to read about your adventures and see your pictures.