Thursday, June 9, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

Information via
Awkward
-We finally get rid of the humidity but now we get nothing but rain : (
-It's been forever since I've done an Awkward & Awesome post...
-My Digital Imagining professor keeps on piling up assignments for us to do but never tells us when they are due.
-My cat is afraid of the air conditioner. She wont even come on my bed which is right next to the window that it's in.
-I keep on waking up with new bruises. I think Boyfriend might be kicking me in his sleep...
-It's June already...where did Spring go?
-I subscribed to Elle magazine and they sent me June's issue. Then the week after that they sent me May's. ??? I also subscribed to Instyle at the same time but have yet to get an issue...
-When you're getting a pedicure or something of the sort and the Asian woman says something and you're like, "What? " and she says, "I wasn't talking to you," but then proceeds to talk to the woman next to her in their language and you just know that she is now talking about you but you have no idea what they are saying.

Awesome
-I get another refund in 3 weeks and I'm hopefully buying the new-ish Canon EOS 60D with it!
-This weekend Boyfriend and I are taking a Motorcycle Basic Rider Course! He already has his endorsement but figured it wouldn't hurt to learn it again and I would feel more comfortable if he was there with me.
-I finally listened to my hair stylist and bought a heat protection spray for my hair since I straighten it almost everyday. It's called Iron Silk 07 by Redken and it smells and works amazingly! What I mean by smells amazing is that it doesn't smell like hair spray. Haha. I loathe the smell of hair spray.
-I've lost 6 lbs. so far. Which isn't much I know but it's been a while since i've talked about my weight loss goal so I figured I should give you girls an update. I promise to do a post about it when I loose 10 lbs.
-I've been learning so much in my photography classes. I can't wait to learn and do more!

1 comment:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

be safe on your motorcycle course it should be fun