Thursday, June 16, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

via
Awkward
-Last night I ran over a creature for the first time with my car...it was sad :(
-I feel like I have so much information crammed in my head already that when I study for a test I can't retain any of the information. Yet I can still remember hundreds of music lyrics. Is there a point where your brain ends up like a gas tank? Once its full its full? Haha.
-So the genius weather man said we were supposed to be getting isolated thunderstorms every day this week. Yesterday was the first day this week we got rain.
-I feel like nothing in my life is going right and then all of a sudden BAM a lot of good things come my way. Like the quote at the top says, "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful." You can run over a poor animal one minute and be the winner of something amazing the next. Haha.
-The other day I had a dream and if I wouldn't have woken up I wouldn't have realized that it was just a dream. Do you ever have those kind of dreams? Where they feel so real that even when you wake up you couldn't believe that it was only a dream? And most of the time when I wake up I can't remember my dreams but this one I could still remember. It was a weird dream too, one that couldn't have possibly been real but felt so real...okay I'm mumbling now so I'll stop haha.


Awesome
-Remember this bracelet that I said I loved last Friday? Well Sydney over at The Daybook was giving it away and I'm the winner! I couldn't believe it when I saw my name. I had to keep re-looking just to make sure that I did in fact read it correctly and yes that is my name! I can't wait to post about it when I receive it in the mail.
-Two more weeks and I get my refund which is hopefully going to be enough to get the Canon 60D that I've been wanting for forever.
-I got a new pair of glasses on Tuesday. My eyesight wasn't getting a lot worse, I was just starting to notice that road signs were getting harder to see and things were kind of fussy. But when I put these babies on I was like, "I can see again!" lol. Everything was crisp and clean  : )
-I aced both of my midterms this week : ) Even with the lack of retaining information.
-The list of classes that are going to be available for next semester are finally up on the school website. I can't wait to start taking more photography classes!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awkward moments are always the best.
P.S. I cry anytime I hit a little creature with my car.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Suzzie Vehrs said...

OH my goodness, I love that quote!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Congratulations on winning the bracelet. I can't wait to see your pictures.