Saturday, June 25, 2011

I need your opinion...

Okay, so I am probably the most indecisive girl you will ever meet. Haha. But I need your help on choosing a camera bag. They are all so pretty that I can't decide. I would like to get a small one for days where I'm just bringing my camera along just in case I see something worth shooting, and a bigger one for days where I need all of my equipment.

The small choices:

Designer: Kelly Moore
Style: B-HOBO Bag
Color: Heather Grey or Canary
Price: $169.00
via

















Designer: Style Scrapbook for Kipling
Color: White
Price: about $200

via

















The big choices:

Designer: Emera
Style: Classic Canvas
Color: Black
Price: $169.00

via




























Designer: Jo Totes
Style: Rose
Color: Marigold
Price: $89.00

via

Designer: Epiphanie
Style: Lola
Color: Red
Price: $164.00

via
via

2 comments:

Chelsey's Fitness said...

I LOOOVE the red one, and yellow! But their prices are a little high.

Chelsey's Fitness said...

Ok I lied, the grey one is fabulous too! and the white..ahh! I can't decide anymore :P