Monday, March 21, 2011

"Wish I Had" Outfit

If there is one color combo that's growing on me like no other, it's definitely turquoise and gray. Turquoise has always been one of my favorite colors and paired with gray it has such a chic and sophisticated feel to it that I can't resist.

1. Forever 21 Flower Power Earrings $5.80
2. Forever 21 Crackled Pop Stretch Bracelet $2.80
3. American Eagle Outfitters Crochet Back Tank $14.95
4. American Eagle Outfitters High-Waist Eyelet Skirt $39.50
5. American Eagle Outfitters Colorful Braided Leather Belt $14.62
6. American Eagle Outfitters Havaianas Top Metallic Flip Flop $18.00

2 comments:

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

I am obsessed with that skirt! Oh my goodness... TOO CUTE!!
~Ariel at http://adreamersdaze.blogspot.com

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

What a cute outfit. I love this color combination (wish I had thought of it myself):)Makes me really want summer.