Thursday, April 7, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

via
Awkward
-Hitting the car alarm button on your key fob when you're inside your car and now the person in the car next to you is staring at you.
-The fact that Pia went home tonight on American Idol :(
-The musical episode of Grey's Anatomy. Just watched it on Hulu last night...yeah totally did not like it. Surprised that Mark Sloan had a decent voice though. Too bad he didn't sing more.
-Not being able to come up with anything awkward for Awkward & Awesome Thursdays...

Awesome
-Being able to come up with a ton of things that are awesome for Awkward & Awesome Thursdays...
-The predicted weather for this weekend. 70's finally! Please stay...
-My plans for this weekend! I usually just stay inside. A friend is coming over Friday to talk wedding info (she's getting married not me) and I'm spending Saturday with the boy going to the mall and TJ Maxx...maybe see a movie as well.
-Rachel Bilson having the same taste in fashion as I do along with being my height so I can use her as a template for my wardrobe.

For more Awkward and Awesome check out Sydney's -The Daybook

No comments: