Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

[One]: That these cold sores...? I'm not sure what they are anymore would go away! I've had them for so long and I have tried almost every product available and nothing is working. I would get Abreva but it's like $14.00 eeekkk!!!

[Two]: I get a decent amount of money back from my student loans. I would really enjoy getting out of debt and a new camera.

[Three]: This camera...MAJOR wish : )
Canon EOS 60D via


[Four]: Rain, rain, go away, come again some other da....well no...don't come again some other day, just go away for another week or so.

[Five]: Get a job sometime soon, that I actually enjoy going to...or at least some what enjoy.

[Six]: Get a pug. I really really want one but I don't have the time, space, or money for one right now. But look how cute they are!
via
[Seven]: Enjoy this weekend and have a good time with the boyfriend. Hopefully the weather wont be as gloomy as it is today so we can actually get out and go somewhere. But you know Michigan, one day its sunny and 60 degrees and the next its 30 and snowing.

[Eight]: That all my readers have a wonderful day!





2 comments:

Brooke T said...

Wonderful wishes! I hope you have a good weekend and I want a camera like that too AND a job!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Pugs really are the best. They make even the worst day great with their clownish personalities. Great wishes!