Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

[I received my Buddy Wayfarer glasses today in the mail!]

This week I'm grateful for:

- All of my amazing blogger friends for helping me understand new things!
- My I-Pod...I love listening to it when I clean.
- My hair..lol. Even though on most days it won't do what I want it to, it's still very pretty and I get compliments on it all the time. : )
- Grey's Anatomy not being a repeat! But I'm sad to say that I got so used to not watching it that I totally forgot that it was on and had to watch it on hulu.
- My slippers for keeping my feet warm on these very cold nights here in Michigan.




2 comments:

Alivia said...

Love this list! And your glasses look great! (I have the same ones, with prescription) :)

Gabrielle said...

JEALOUS! I need to get some prescription ones...although I'm debating whether I should get contacts...