Thursday, May 5, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

via
Awkward
-Michigan's attempt for 'spring like' weather. It looks gorgeous outside yet its only like 45 degrees... : (
-Next week I'll be taking my first photography class. Which is both awkward and awesome!
-I thought April showers brought May flowers? It's May and all I've seen is rain, rain, and more rain...along with dandelions popping up every where.... I want 60 degree weather and flowers!!!
-The mountain of laundry that I haven't been able to make myself do for the past three days. I really need to get on that....

Awesome
-This show has been growing on me. It always puts me in a good mood : )
-Grey's Anatomy is on tonight!!! And it is NOT a repeat!
-There is supposed to be a sighting of Halley's Comet tonight/early Friday morning.
-My favorite American Idol is still on the show : ) Hopefully she doesn't get voted off tonight : ( *It's Haley by the way...
-This weekend boyfriend and I are going up to Grand Haven, MI to visit my sister and her boyfriend! We are planning on going to Holland for their Tulip Festival but we will have to wait and see how the weather is going to be. I also want to see Something Borrowed but I'm not sure if the boy wants to see it : )
Windmilll Island in Holland, MI

1 comment:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

OK, jealous of the tulip festival! I hope you get lots of pictures.