Thursday, May 19, 2011

Awkward & Awesome


Awkward
-Every time I open my bedroom door to let my cat in she meows and runs in at the same time. It's so cute!
-One of my photography teachers sings randomly throughout the class...I just want him to stop.
-It's been about a week since I've seen sunshine. Come on summer!!!
-My cell phone likes to change my ring tone for me sometimes. I guess it's trying to tell me something...haha.

Awesome
-Today is Boyfriend an I's three year anniversary! He has something planned but I have no idea what it is...I'm excited!
-I've lost 2 lbs. since Sunday. Which doesn't seem like a lot but to me it is : )
-Three more days until I get my refund money!!!
-Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch cereal! When I heard it was getting pulled off the shelves I about died but then I found out it was just a rumor : ) I bought two huge boxes just in case though...

1 comment:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Happy anniversary. I hope you do something fun:)