Thursday, May 19, 2011

Three Year Anniversary

So today is Boyfriend and I's three year anniversary! I can't believe we've been together this long ♥ He planned the entire night so every thing was a surprise : )

We started the night off with dinner at Applebee's in Adrian. Last time we were there (back in April this year) they told us about their remodel that they were going to be starting. Unfortunately, Boyfriend and I totally forgot about this :( But luckily today was their grand opening! YAY! But they were also very busy because of this. If you go to Applebee's and know what the decor looks like, they got rid of all the wood over the bar, all of the sport/random stuff on the walls, and opened it up more. They also did some sprucing up on the outside of the building.

Anywho...I ended up ordering their delicious Steakhouse Burger with A.1. Steak Sauce. I'm a picky eater so I ordered it without the pickles, lettuce, and tomatoes.
 

After dinner we headed over to The Spotted Cow for ice cream. It's my second favorite place to get ice cream. #1 being Temptations in Grand Haven.


It's such a cute ice cream shop. The inside is all done in black, pink, purple, and lime green. There are cow spots all over. And cute 50's style booths lined up along the walls. They also have local sport team gear on the walls along with fun facts about ice cream!

The only thing I don't really like is that they have sssoooooo many choices! It's overwhelming trying to decide what flavor to get.


And those are just some of the options!

I ended up choosing the Peanut Butter Overload Flurry. It had vanilla ice cream, peanut butter cups, Butterfinger pieces, and Reese's pieces. So yummy!


Then when we got back home he gave me my gift : ) I unfortunately don't have a job so I was unable to get him anything. But I know that my love is enough for him ♥ 

This is what he got me...


It's a $200 gift card to Best Buy : ) Which I'm planning on buying the Canon 60D so this will definitely help out. It's so sweet of him to get me this. He knew that I was planning on getting it with my refund money but I would still need an extra $400 maybe in order to get it. This is why I love him ♥ 

And now we are watching the Grey's Anatomy season finale together. 

Best. Night. Ever.

1 comment:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Happy 3 years! A Canon 60D is a great camera have fun taking pictures.