Sunday, May 8, 2011

Grand Haven Adventures: Part 2

Today was another gorgeous day in Grand Haven. We woke up nice and early to go to the Tulip Time Festival in Holland (a cute dutch town south of GH) but first we headed over to Five Mile Hill to see the best view of Grand Haven. It's said that standing on top of this hill, on a clear day, you can see for five miles. When I first read about this hill on Tieka's blog, I knew one day I would have to go and see it myself.


We came here the day before and totally forgot to get pictures. And for some reason I went all the down this crazy hill. (In the fist picture, its where the arrow is pointing to.) I wasn't thinking about it while going down the hill but let me tell ya, I totally regretted going all the way down. Because on the climb back up, I thought I was going to die. haha.

the arrow is pointing at where I was before going down the hill
Yeah...never again. But the view from the top was absolutely gorgeous!

Tulip Time Festival post coming tomorrow!

No comments: