Saturday, May 7, 2011

Grand Haven Adventures

This weekend boyfriend and I decided to drive up to Grand Haven, MI to visit my sister and her boyfriend. The first time I came up here there was snow on the ground, so it wasn't much fun. But today was such a gorgeous day, I'm so glad it didn't rain! Boyfriend, my sister, her boyfriend, and I all ventured out to the pier to enjoy the view.


It was a bit windy...and cold...but it was totally worth it. I mean isn't it gorgeous? 


After a nice scouting of the town, we came back home, grilled some hot dogs, then ventured out again and went to Temptations. If you follow Tieka from Selective Potential then you know all about this place. But if you don't, I have to tell you...it was the best ice cream I have ever had in my life. And I'm a avid ice cream eater. All of their ice cream is homemade and it just tastes so yummy! It was a hard decision but I ended up getting their peanut butter cup ice cream in a waffle cone. If you are ever in Grand Haven you have to go there : )

No comments: