Friday, May 6, 2011

What's Your Number?

A while ago I posted a list of movies that I can't wait to see this year and while looking through the list on movieinsider.com again I came across this one. I thought I would share the amazingness with every one!

via
It's a movie about a girl that comes across a magazine article saying that most women who have slept with 20 men will never marry. Having already hit that number she decides to stop sleeping with men until she finds "the one". She ends up tracking down the guys who she has previously been with in hopes that she overlooked one that could be "the one". Of course it seems obvious in the previews that she is going to end up with the really cute neighbor but I still can't wait until it comes out

 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

what about new years eve? soo excited

Gabrielle said...

I can't wait to see that movie as well! I bloged about it in my first post about movies.